LIN 4.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

Joey I have shares in various companies beside Lindian. Lindian...

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Joey

I have shares in various companies beside Lindian. Lindian is my largest $ holding due to its shareprice increase from 1.5c.

You state that my user name is the same as my first name on the register? What’s my name got to do with anything?

You employ good staff. Good for you. Amazing how most of us do/did the same when it came to seeking quality staff.

It’s a pity that you do not carefully read my post contents. I specifically respond to “points” made by posters like yourself.

Let’s take my reply regarding the three new directors. I pointed out to Mr Wei’s credentials as per the ASX Announcement ( did you read them?) and the reason why he may have been appointed. There are numerous cases where appointments are made due to a shareholder holding a major stake in a company or where supporters press for a specific appointment. Mr Wei has been around contributing to funding. He has over a 10% stake in Lindian. His Chinese friends most likely also appear on the register. Did he request an appointment? Did the Chairman appointed him due to his contributions or contacts or credentials? I cannot answer those questions but suspect so.

I pointed out that Alwyn Vorster did have some experience in a REE company in Hastings.

I pointed out that in my opinion the Trevor Matthews appointment was a “ job for the boys”.

Have I shared an opinion regarding the need for executives ( including the new directors) to market the company internationally? YES

Interesting that you failed to respond to the “Technical Team” that has been delivering for shareholders. In my opinion they rank higher than the BOD.

As for shareholders questioning the Chairman’s appointments. I have no issues just different opinions based upon facts. Have I not suggested that issues be raised by shareholders at the AGM?

I’m a realist mate. Disappointed in the current shareprice like all shareholders. Like everyone else I was excited as the shareprice climbed daily to that 47c mark and was looking for that $ billion MC. Because I was not privy to all the facts relating to CR I cast no blame but look forward to the future.

As you state.. you’re a big boy. Your decision re your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.8¢ $102.6K 840.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 517478 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 210255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.