LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Mate it is plain and simple, we all want LIN to be a multi...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Mate it is plain and simple, we all want LIN to be a multi billion dollar company then LIN needs to act like a multi billion dollar company.

Which means:

- Best BOD possible that have proven experience in the field that contributed heavily to the success of past companies and being ACTUAL value!

- Best management team that has once again had a track record in building and running a successful plant. Just to be clear, a good geologist does not make a good CEO. Just like a good soccer player does not make a good coach.

- Best and world renoun IR company that will promote this as the biggest rare earths company in the world. At the moment it’s our little secret.

- Best lawyers in this space that already represent multi billion dollar companies and know the game (Allen’s)

if we do all this then, and only then we will have buying volume with Institutions & funds raiding our register to make this a multi billions dollar company (IMO)

One of your previous replies to me assumed that we are small share holders- DONT assume!

You also mentioned in one of your replies that if I am not happy then sell. Mate you would definately know if I was selling as yhe share price would be close to your supposed buy in price. (With the current buying volume)

I will still hold as I believe in the project but the dictator has to pull his head out of the sand and stop living in FEAR! (Loss of control)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $112.1K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151119 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 154000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ 1082143
Last updated 15.56pm 30/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.