LIN 6.00% 11.8¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Suffers From Lack of Marketing Ability (again)!, page-70

1. 7,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    When you look at Alistairs most impressive video content he does say that everyone on the planet who is in the REE industry is watching LIN very closely and lining up to sign deals.

He also states he has been telling his own family to just keep buying LIN stock whenever they can as this will be an investment that will stay for generations in the family. seems to me that Alistair is a very good honest operator who is adamant about what he preaches as future reality.

i reckon Asimwe has used a lot of people here to make sure the process of the chart has worked to perfection, coming all the way back to the SS gap at 16c from last year, that gap ( which is now closed ) has been the main focus from the brokers, how easy is it to live a daily amazing life with huge smiles and massive confidence when you know you have that much power over retail investors that have been made to live in fear they have made a tragic decision.

Alistair is the only person who has saved the ones that invested 30s/40s who still believe in the resource and the future, repat watching his videos is the only way to remain confident after the past 12 months, no other company has ever put that much effort into a video campaign and IMO it has been done for a few reasons, and one of those reasons was to try and help retail remain somewhat confident while this disgrace unfolded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.008(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.8¢ $97.83K 800.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 457670 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.