LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Suffers From Lack of Marketing Ability (again)!, page-76

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Suggest once again that you carefully read my post contents rather than conclude me "attacking" posters because you and they are not in agreement with my replies.

I RESPOND ( not attack) to points made by others that I consider wrong or cannot be substantiated or whether I have different views. I try to point out reasons why events may have occured without casting blame. As I am not a "Friend" or "Family Member" of the BOD as suggested by some I express my opinions based upon MY known facts.

As a Lindian shareholder I support the company and do not openly criticise which may scare potential investors.

I have never suggested that errors have not been made by the company ( eg CR at 33c). BUT because I am not in possession of insider facts I can only assume that they may have been reasons for such questionable decisions or errors of judgement.

I recommended that dissatified shareholders approach the company ( as I have) with their sediments and suggestions. You advise that the company management is not responsive to such approaches. So what influence do you think that a few HC posters really have? Suggest you seek alternate avenues of influence.

Believe me I have no issues to the various suggestions made by various posters which may/will deliver superior results to the shareprice and engage new investors. Let's remain positive as we all agree contrary to the static shareprice that Lindian has great assets and prospects.

By the way... I do not consider myself as the Lindian "Forum Leader"as you suggest. I am just contributing to the HC forum as a shareholder passionate with my investment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.