LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Suffers From Lack of Marketing Ability (again)!, page-78

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    There is obviously a problem here and many shareholders agree albeit maybe not publicly. I have spoken to many institutions that highlight there concerns being the lack of experience with management and their appointments being pretty ordinary to say the least, not my words theirs.By suggesting I haven't read your posts properly gives me the impression I have to agree with you for you to believe that I have read them properly and yes you do attack people with cut and paste articles written by the company with no independent views.

Openly criticizing the company was not my choice after the chairman dismissed our opinions with some pretty colorful language. Again the thanks we received after introducing 30 plus investors.

I totally agree we have excellent assets just not the team to deliver the best results and outcomes out of those assets.If it wasn't for the assets I would have exited ages ago. Aisimwe has no track record for success and if you read other forums of companies that he owns the sentiment is wide spread. I am not asking him nor expecting him to step down but to surround himself with successful people would be a start not employing mates.

You may not consider yourself the forum leader but you certainly act the part. You cant help but to reply a bring your point across which creates people like me.You have seen many give up but I most certainly will not. We need change, we need professionalism, knowledge and market leaders to take this company to the top where it should be with assets it poses.Its plain to see by the lack of institutional support that something needs to change.

This is a word class asset

We have brokerage companies saying our value should be around 70c. Ask yourself the question. Why isn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.