LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Linc - a joke, page-115

1. 274 Posts.
    Joke: Time for the Chairman to be reinstated as CEO.  One year has passed since the ascent of the new CEO.  Sept 30, 2014 closing price $1.13.  Sept 30, 2015 $0.102.

Bond continued, “After 10 years in the role of CEO and managing director and growing Linc Energy into the global business that it is today I believe it is now time to hand the day to day workload over to someone who will continue the journey and drive Linc Energy onto its next stage of growth. In my role as executive chairman I will still be involved in the executive management of the business, however my new role will allow me greater time to focus on key strategic developments and Investor Relations.” Ricato acknowledged Bond’s entrepreneurial style leadership, “Linc Energy has grown from a small business with just four employees when Peter purchased the company in 2004, into a publicly-listed global company with a highly skilled workforce and significant resource assets, including unique intellectual property platform and projects throughout the Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and North America. I look forward to building on this dynamic base and taking Linc Energy on the next stage of its growth.” - See more at: http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas...EO_to_Succeed_Peter_Bond#sthash.rdxzxw1X.dpuf
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.