LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Well, I've just spoken to a mate who farms at Hopelands, and who...

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Well, I've just spoken to a mate who farms at Hopelands, and who knows pretty much everyone around there, 'cos his father farmed it before him, and his father before that etc.

None of his dams or bores are contaminated.

The dams of his friend which are 1km to 2km away from the Linc site are not contaminated.

They had a meeting a while ago, and my mate was chatting to a guy whom he began to realise was a bigwig environmental officer from the Govt. So he asked what all the fuss was about, as his dams and bores weren't affected by anything, according to govt testing. The Expert said that was because his dams were sealed. "Sealed? says my mate, "what do you mean?" The expert very patiently explained that when Mate makes a dam, he digs it out and then seals it with clay, so the water doesn't run away, and that means contaminants can't get in. Mate says he's never heard of that, that he certainly doesn't do it, and calls over Mate2 who digs dams for a living. Mate2 says we don't do that here. None of the dams are sealed.

The vocal anti-Linc people farm/live about 20km from the Linc site.

So, make of that what you will. The Govt experts haven't a clue what they are testing, the only people who are upset about the issue live too far away to be affected, and none of the locals know what the fuss is about as they are unaffected.

Where that leaves the ABC, I don't know!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.