CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Amacopper, Dex might also have mentioned that CXY is heading...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    Amacopper, Dex might also have mentioned that CXY is heading towards a more syngas route than gas to liquids (GTL) and hence has a further advantage.

With a relatively small 40MW generating plant, CXY can be commercial from a much smaller operation than LNC. Notwithstanding that GTL is an attractive opportunity for CXY it is an early success in generation that can be a very good cash generator.

At 40MW per plant, a syngas development is a cheap way of creating a Regional Developed series of generating plants without building large and ofetn, expensive network infrastructure.

The whole sector is exciting in my view, and CXY in particular has merely lagged behind in marlet capitalisation because of the slightly quirky split between Cougar in Australia and Cougar UK. The realtive value equation is not clear yet, and probably won't be for a while yet either.

My investment is in CXY simply because I don't like having split investments but I would like to see LNC successful . . . but just not so successful as CXY!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.