IVX 0.00% 0.3¢ invion limited

Lind Partners, page-16

1. 1 Posts.
    I'm holding on for the ride.

ASCI only changed its recommendation to sell because of the change in editor.  Sure it's good to have a fresh set of eyes look at a stock, but the previous editor has a much better track record for picking up stocks early in their story.

From the previous editor at the announcement of the CR:
    "2.5 cents is a deep discount to where Invion shares changed hands before the trading halt. But this reflects reality for a speculative drug developer. With Lind Partners stepping out of the breach, Invion found itself in a tight spot…and you need to know you’re getting a good deal when a company raises capital under these circumstances. That’s behind Invion’s cut-price offer to get $5 million in cash.
    So is this entitlement issue a good deal for shareholders? It looks good to me. Invion is tantalisingly close to hitting key milestones in its clinical programs. The company says these have all produced ‘highly encouraging data to date’. Today’s positive response from a preliminary meeting with the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) supports that claim.
    The company expects data from its trials in the next three to four months that will open the door to a strategic partnership with, or trade sale to, a big pharma company. That means the end-game, with a big potential payoff, is in sight for Invion shareholders.
    This development shows just how challenging it is to invest in speculative biotech stocks. This isn’t a game for the faint of heart, and you should never invest more in a stock like Invion than you can afford to lose ............................. If you have a high tolerance for risk, adding to an Invion shareholding at these levels looks like an attractive punt.
    Action to take: if you are a current shareholder in Invion Ltd, participate in the company’s entitlement offer to the extent your budget permits. Otherwise, buy-up-to 10.5 cents."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.