ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

When the announcement was made that Lind would be underwriting...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    When the announcement was made that Lind would be underwriting and providing "finance" I shuddered. I have made an assumption based on the wording of the announcement in particular the use of words equity and capital.

I have had a shareholding in the company GGP for some time and Lind got involved with this company. GGP is all but dead and buried. I am not suggesting that Lind is responsible, there are many factors involved in GGP's demise, but what has been a concern is that the arrangement with Lind, Convertible Notes, has allowed Lind to continually make profit no matter the SP. Even at the now .1 of a cent Lind is able to convert at 90% of the VWap and subsequently sell on market and make a profit. Not a whole lot of buyers for GGP at the moment but a profit for Lind anyway. In the past 12 months or so Lind has been able to convert and sell on a depreciating SP and make profit and had an extraordinary dilutionary affect on GGP's existing share holders.

My point is that the motivation for Lind is purely making a profit on their investment. A trading profit. There is no motivation for success of our ESI, it really makes no difference.

I am hoping that my assumption is totally incorrect, but given the state of affairs with other financing possibilities, I am extremely concerned that we will accept any deal at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.02K 884.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 26622747 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10355203 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.