LIN 3.85% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Lindian News, page-14

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Yes thats true.
    I wonder what happened there? Its like that other one we had here talking about the REEs and excited about Malawi. Here one day. Gone the next. I can only assume they discovered the concerns may have been unanswerable and gave up on hope.
    Luckily Im not so inclined. I dont turn my back on problems. I try find a way around or through them and once you have its a good time to buy before that market becomes wisened to the ways. Thats the plan here. But unfortunately I cant see a solution at this point and neither can any other Ive asked here too it seems.
    I wont give up hoping like the others who left BBut like we told Alexandria at 4 cents when the feedback was the sp would keep going up. Wed really need a bit more discounting to feel secure enough at this stage to invest. Now its 2.7 cents and falling fast.
    I dont like the taste of pickles and neither did the others that have left!
    Come on LIN. Let us know whats been going on. Whos been approached. What did they say. What are your options from here. What are you looking to achieve What exactly is going on in the Malawi courts with the plea and why is it being indefinately delayed. Theres too much rubbish and rumours being spread by little can can kickers down the road and its ruining the sp. Holders need more than that. Its been years. We need a solid update as to what has been going on to feel confident the pompoms arent misleading everyone again so to short the stock.
    Lets hear the truth. Lets getthe answers and stop all the misinformation being spread given no direct advice. These uprampers need to be told the truth so they cant bend it anymore and shareholders can feel safe they are not being lead astray

Last edited by nro: 15/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $143.6K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 511507 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 107592 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.