LIN 4.76% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Lindian News, page-16

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    You have been buying in for a while now.
    I hope your average isnt too high.
    Sometimes the questions that can avail concerns are the hallmark of astute gains.
    But perhaps to others hope pleads in its emotion as equally as does suffering.
    So far the share price drop has married my concerns rather well wouldnt you think? I did mention this to Alexandria07 too when I heard the sp was supposedly going higher than 4 cents very recently. The market would tend to concur thus far on both these accounts maybe. I dont like to say when I got something right. So lets say over 4 cents to 2.7 and sister company 5 cents plus to 1.6cents in both cases doesnt look like I got it too wrong either really.
    This is why I cant listen to upramper pompom wavers if they struggle to offer the facts that counter these concerns

Until these concerns are abated. How do you expect the sp to tread and given that. Why was it you chose to get in so soon? Maybe you hoped the company would have published an update sooner? Thats a history youd be best to look into perhaps especially when the sp is dropping this much and youre holding on the downward trend while hoping for something different!.
    Last edited by nro: 17/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.