LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Lindian News, page-7

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    Thanks for highlighting the fact Spazza its very astute. Sorry you arent equally so to answer those questions bought up so far.
    But Ill answer yours to help.

Yes "we".
    Faithful shareholders that have bought and traded LIN shares over the years. Yet seen the sp spiral from heights to what we have today.
    Those who unlike your recent arrival has been beside the company through thick or thin awaiting the pot at the end of the rainbow that has not yet come ....and as Mahony stated. Is kicked by uprampers like a can down the road in the hopes it one day might be of some worth.
    I just worry if the tin can might just be a tin can and why Ive raised some questions that so far remain avoided in communication by highest leg kicking pompoms of them all I can find.
    gee gee gee
    How it all comes home to roost. Makes us wonder if it was worth it in the end when its time to pay in winnings or loses....and so far look at the loss.
    But in the end no matter how delayed I hope we will get some answers before those three sellers to every buyer have their way upon the sp!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $48.11K 437.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 550575 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 174271 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.