LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Has anyone been able to find NRO's chart on Lindian Resources...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Has anyone been able to find NRO's chart on Lindian Resources since its year 2000 inception where the sell price rose from the 25c issue price to an eventual $2.54 then fell in a heep to todays level as he states in his numerous posts?

I assume you have now seen the chart I supplied.
    I assume the accusations I lied and I caouldnt show any proof of the share price worth being $2.54 have all now been fried to ash.
    I did say it was coming. You didnt believe me. There we goo again you see.
    Now that its proven we await Footys proof of $5 sp.
    But now I have been proved as right I havent had a response from you.
    Ill assume you have gone on another holiday as I advised you might.
    That sp pump has fallen back again too. Ran out of steam too. No secreat intel arrived and the pump turned to dump.
    Its disapponting how this happens. I was really hoping for good news last week. This 7 month sideways walk in sp pumping/ramping and dumping down is healthy for my trading if I see it all being manipulated and jump in. But otherwise an sp that goes nowhere for this long and no news for a year or so gets very very risky. I mean $2.54 to 3-4 cents is a 99% loss give or take. Thats a slow death for investors.
    Id be quiter if I lost money too but rather Ill just trade the inevitable while the rampers come and go pumping and dumping.
    Im always looking for truth and sticking it out as we can see from my $2.54 chart. Something Im happy to have sorted and you agree that I was right.

I guess Ill see you the next time the sp gets a boost and absent news we can only see what happens.
    We really need that news. Real news and not pompom promise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.