GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

lind's ain't lin's you know !

1. 3,989 Posts.

"A new vertical well is being planned for October and will be our sixth vertical well on the 771 lease.
    We are also preparing for a new horizontal well on the 772 lease once the current issue with the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) concerning depth severance in the Lind Wolfcamp Field is resolved.

Good morning Lani62,all

well after scratching my head, making phone calls, googling and going through previous company ann's, as well as feeling annoyed because I thought my DD and research had once again let me down, I have found out what the "Lind Wolfcamp Field " is. Maybe someone should forward this to the coy just incase they are confused ??

It isn't!

that's what it is ! it isn't, it ain't lol

It is the "Lin Wolfcamp Field" !

OMFG !

I have added a couple of explanations here. One of which is a deal which took place this week involving Pioneer in Reagan County, some of you may have seen it ? very interesting indeed for a little company to get a deal like this in the PB with such a large coy like Pioneer. Shame it can't happen here ?

Here is the Lin Wolfcamp Field Rules for Irion County.

RAILROAD COMMISSION OF TEXAS OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL
    HEARINGS SECTION.

OIL AND GAS DOCKET NO. 7C-0270697 IN THE LIN (WOLFCAMP) FIELD,

IRION COUNTY, TEXAS

FINAL ORDER ADOPTING TEMPORARY FIELD RULES FOR THE
    LIN (WOLFCAMP) FIELD IRION COUNTY, TEXAS

CLICK HERE FOR LIN WOLFCAMP RULES IN IRION COUNTY

Mexco Energy Corporation : Announces Transaction With Pioneer Natural Resources Company And Development Of Properties

08/13/2013 | 05:05pm US/Eastern

MIDLAND, Texas, Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mexco Energy Corporation (AMEX:MXC) today announced developments regarding certain oil and gas properties in Texas and Oklahoma.

Mexco received $625,995 in cash from Pioneer Natural Resources Company for the assignment of a three year term leasehold interest in 417.33 net acres (837.33 gross acres) at $1,500 per acre in Upton County, Texas. Mexco retained a 1% royalty. This interest has potential for oil production from the horizontal Wolfcamp trend of the Permian Basin in West Texas.

Mexco also announced participation as a working interest co-owner with EOG Resources, Inc. as Operator in drilling three horizontal wells in the Wolfcamp formation of the Lin Field of Reagan County, Texas. Based on a report from the operator, these new oil wells are potentialed at an average rate per well of 373 barrels of 42 gravity oil and .43 million cubic feet of natural gas per day. Mexco's working interest in these wells is .809% (net revenue interest of .606%).

Mexco also announced it participated as a working interest co-owner with Mewbourne Oil Company as operator in drilling the second and third horizontal wells in a 640 acre unit in the Cottage Grove formation of Ellis County, Oklahoma. Based on a report from the operator, these new wells potentialed at a average rate per well of 583 barrels of oil and 1.75 million cubic feet of natural gas per day. The initial well potentialed at the rate of 1,178 barrels of oil and 3.997 million cubic feet of gas per day. Mexco's working interest in these wells is 1.2% (net revenue interest of .8901%).

The rates at which these will be produced and sold may be substantially different, based on regulatory and engineering considerations as well as performance of the wells over longer periods of time.

Mexco Energy Corporation, a Colorado corporation, is an independent oil and gas company located in Midland, Texas engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas properties. For more information on Mexco Energy Corporation, go to www.mexcoenergy.com.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.