GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Malmoe,"You are becoming a little obsessive with ggp."Wrong...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Malmoe,

"You are becoming a little obsessive with ggp."

Wrong Malmoe, I am not becoming obsessive with GGP,

I am obsessed with GGP as, I became obsessed at least 8 months ago ! It's nothing recent that's for sure.

"who cares anymore,"

I care Malmoe and, if you lost $80k like you said and you just moved on without a concern or a doubt about where it all went wrong, well I find that sort of attitude very strange, to say the least ! Absolutely your call malmoe on how you deal with your losses and the same with myself and, everyone else. This story has never gone to script as far as I'm concerned so, I would like to know why it didn't. So far, I have some of those answers.

"the writing on the wall,for ggp anyway."

Agreed !

"i am starting to become very suspect of your motives,as you state you hold no stock,but seem to be extremely interested in the company"

Correct Malmoe, I have no stock and will never again enter this dogs breakfast. I sold my last lot ( 1,150,000 @ .004 )
    25/2/2013.

Absolutely I am very interested in the company !My "motives" Malmoe is to find out exactly what has gone on in this company. What I did wrong, what I missed in my DD, and also, have the board and Steve Graves done anything wrong.

If you think I am doing something sinister or immoral malmoe "starting to become very suspect of your motives" your wrong ! All I am doing is joining the dots. Those dots began to reveal a picture some time back, so I have a few more dots to go as the story goes back years and is very complicated, for some unknown reason :) Absolutely nothing sinister from my end malmoe! I can absolutely guarantee you of that !

I still post because of a number of reasons. I am intrigued by the play and the technology. My interest in those topics have really assisted me in joining those dots. I am more than happy to post the positive news coming out of the play but by doing so, I am not trying to sway people in their decision making. Just as I post the negative, I am not trying to sway people that way.

Malmoe, would you be interested in the end findings of this class action ? This CA is going ahead, come hell or high water so, one way or the other the market will be told what has gone wrong. Care to know what happened to your $80k ? or have you moved on to far ?

Finally, I have had losses previous to this one Malmoe. Not as big as this one but still, they were a decent size. Yes, I did move on after those losses but this one, in my mind is very different. Like I said, the picture is slowly being revealed and some dots are yet to be joined. They will be joined though !

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.