GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

lind's ain't lin's you know !, page-22

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Malmoe, last one on this subject.

"but the more you post the worse i feel."

I can absolutely, 100% concur. The more I read, the more information I receive, the worse I feel. I can understand you there. When I think back to the beginning and the promising statements that came from headquarters and, what did not, come out of headquarters, it makes me feel pretty crap.

Anyway, where will this all end ? I have come to far now to drop this and, it seems the same for the IG. I am now sharing whatever information I have received and whatever I receive into the future with the IG. I couldn't do what you did and turn up to a solicitor on my own because I know, I would have been way out of my financial depth. From the day dot when I began to dig, I never even considered or had any intentions to seek legal advise. I can assure you that was only a very very recent decision and if the IG were not there, I would not have made that call.

So, I will continue to do what I am doing, continue to talk to people, and am happy to pay for information that is available in, Texas and the US public domain. It is amazing what is available Malmoe, amazing. They are a friendly lot those Americans, especially those in Reagan County and Houston. I have now, three acquaintances in the US that I speak to, communicate with on a weekly basis. They have been a great help.

All the best Malmoe, I hope things turn for the better for you.

cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.