VMS 7.41% 2.5¢ venture minerals limited

Lindsay, Riley and Livingstone - Tassie thread, page-42

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145

I would only add Hoax, I do not mind your comments. However, to suggest that share holders should wait around for 9 cents is pretty insulting and plays right into AR’s thinking. If AR was fair dinkum and our recourse is as how he's telling us then 9 cents should come after the next round of news. There is only one thing holding our SP back and that is the lack of confidence farmed out by our BOD.

I could waste time and give you a total list of their incompetence, but it does not matter any more. We need our Team to produce the goods during this Cycle and not miss it like every other time. They need to either “Step Down” or produce updated news weekly.

I’m not targeting the assets.

I’m targeting the manipulative system between the company and their associative scalpers that has always put the brakes on our share price rising. That is why over the last 25 years it’s go only one way, that’s down and never gone past 15cents. Considering the assets we have. Our current share price speaks for its self.

The main reason is that these scalpers have been putting it down by probable deals and definite dilution done between them and the board. While at the same time the BOD drags their feet constantly delaying or missing deadlines and being behind the ape ball. Therefore, missing the resource cycle at play. From this, the only ones that benefits is the BOD and the Scalpers.

And this is the trouble with our retail shareholders and not the BOD. The top 30 shareholders or so, cow tails to BS given by AR and the BOD. They never actually question the reflection of our share price.

Always remember all of these RIU functions are Sponsored and conducted by Cannacord. And all those Companies attending are their to get Funding from these same scalpers and they are the reason your SP is manipulated so funding can be gained at a lower SP.

This keeps the cycle repeating and until such times as your BOD actually start caring about shareholder value it will keep happening until the way out is a “Consolidation” or our BOD retires. While this short term funding is killing this Stock. Hence, if one open their eyes they can see how this monopoly works within companies and financiers. And guess what retail investors are not part of it. We are here to feed the parasites.

On that note, I would also like to see if, Samso has the balls to question AR about these matters. Also, about “Government Funding” or a decent “Fund Manager” coming on board and about obtaining “Off Take Partners”.

It's up to us as share holders to ensure this happens, it's easy to formulate a notice of motion if people are not happy. You only need 5% of the total vote to do this.

Always do your own Research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $56.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $89.93K 3.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1897435 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 501028 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 2845329
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.