MYX 1.28% $4.73 mayne pharma group limited

line cleaning about to start?, page-12

1. 82 Posts.
    I've got a small package. MYX shares too. Despite somewhat advanced age I am only a novice investor. A stock dude in a suit did a presentation I saw on YouTube about five weeks ago, when MYX was one dollar. He compared API, BKL and MYX and suggested they were 10, 20, and 30 per cent undervalued respectively based on a 200 day moving average (Phew). Out of the three only Blackmores has done well since and only in the last week. So the pharma sector seems to be in a bit of a downturn. These things are cyclical I think. Mining sector goes up, some other sector has to go down. And it changes sort of quarter to quarter. So six months from now the ferris wheel will have turned probably. Some critics say Mayne got no inventory from their Teva acquisition. Well you wouldn't want to, these products have short expiry dates after which they are worthless. I imagine they aim to produce and speedily distribute their products to maximize shelf life. Mayne Pharma, a company barely alive. We can rebuild it, make it better than before. Better, stronger, faster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.060(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $407.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.85 $4.73 $192.2K 40.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 959 $4.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 1273 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.