DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

line of lode.

1. 378 Posts.
    More reading , if anyone interested.

Risng Sun significantly falls within the 30 km of this fault zone...Line of Lode..

The zone (Comstock)also marks the southern boundary of the Mt Samuel-Eldorado-Juno-Nobles Nob-Comstock “Line of Lode”, a well-mineralised structural corridor which is two to three kilometres wide. Over two million ounces of gold have been produced from within this zone, which represents more than 40% of the recorded total gold production of the entire Tennant Creek field. The average recovered gold grade along the “Line of Lode” was 36g/t Au which is almost twice the average of the total field (19g/t Au).Most of these local gold occurrences are hosted by hematitic ironstone within Warramunga sediments.

Excalibur has the rights to most of this line of lode sewn up.
    I know everyone is anxious on results as am I.
    The SP will do it's thing.

I also read about the Tailings from Nobles Nob containing 2.4 million Tonne of Iron Ore Grading 62.4%. And could be a very easily recoverable:

Mining of Au (±1Cu-Bi)-bearing ironstone at Tennant Creek over the past 60 years has produced tailings containing up to 70% magnetite at Warrego (11 Mt), Peko (4 Mt) and Nobles Nob (2.4 Mt). These tailings represent potential sources of low-cost iron ore, as they are located near the Alice Springs-Darwin railway line and existing infrastructure.
    Does this mean anything for EXM...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.