UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

lines for unifill, page-3

1. 20,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    We could run Various scenarios , but i would be working on current figures of production ( based on 350m. ) and assume a 20 c margin . Given this would be base case ( with zero upside ) one can buy with confidence
    70m in earnings x by 20 PE as it is a growth stock and you have upside of approx 3.5.
    What I expect is the company will grow to much higher revenue , but along the way we will have debt and equity issued . So I expect a much bigger market cap , but the SP will not grow as much due to the need for debt and equity along the way .
    I think if things go to plan upside maybe be 3-5 times SP but market cap may increase by 7-8 times .

I expect to see a few more deals Ann and 1st or second quarter next year a CR with potentially some debt

The key is however they have enough work to support more than current maker cap - therefore every additional deal is a strong SP driver .
    All medical devices and pharma companies start somewhere - this is the beginning if a bigger company long term IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.