ABV 0.00% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

That product was also speed limited from memory. The big mines...

1. 9,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    That product was also speed limited from memory. The big mines in Australia set a standard for vehicles being in a registrable state for light commercials for OH&S and insurance unlike other mines around the world who treat light commercials as off road vehicles on a mine site and they don't ever leave the site.

Wonder what cost and how much cost they can take out of the garbage truck system to get the returns required by the operators? Wonder what volume / scale they have done their costings on as transition and small volume is always expensive and ABV have changed our manufacturing process now.? the bad news in that is that something has obviously in the past not been planned / costed well enough to even start a trial and not know the wear , install and manufacturing costs along with the expectations of the operator in regards to savings? I know trials are not perfect but if previous management didn't have the basics of cost benefit sorted it worries the hell out of me and to hear they are trying to reduce manufacturing costs is tough as it would be a smaller cost compared to our margin etc. Doesn't smell right for that application and may be due to the length of time modern fleets hold the vehicles as they will keep a fleet young for reliability and just change over cab chassis keeping teh compactor so competitors don't get cheap 2nd hand vehicles to compete against them? . Buses may well be the answer as they have a longer serviceable life with same chassis

As a side note talking about another stock you held previously- Interesting your jumping at shadows while waiting for the phase 3 results was perfect timing and good risk management that I thought continuously about doing ( and knowing the risks) but ended up getting hammered on the decision. Not a lot going to happen there unless out of the blue they discover trial fault and further trial is done by partner on non Russian cohort. Years away. Well done for getting out and wish I had done so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $7.041K 125.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 537254 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 11414 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.