ABV 0.00% 6.3¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Talking buses, you're taking me back many years to when I did my...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    Talking buses, you're taking me back many years to when I did my training to drive for London Transport, excellent instructor who showed three trainees how to drive these buses to give our passengers the safest and most comfortable rides.
    The vehicles were RTL and RTW's, pre select gear boxes, air brakes, suspension almost non existent, tyres the old you know what's. Knowing how to use these brakes was a priority, push down too hard and they didn't do a thing so we were shown what feathering the brakes was, this method was especially needed on slippery roads like as you mentioned icy roads but also on cobble stones which were as slippery as ice when wet. This "feathering technique" isn't needed now because of the inbuilt pulsating when having to brake hard.
    I've offered to give a couple of local bus company's drivers proper PSV (public passenger vehicle) training for no fee because the standards of these drivers is so low it's ridiculous but they both declined my offer so all I can do is make complaint after complaint, what does that do? absolutely nothing, passengers still get thrown around in the buses, side to side, forward and back. I asked one driver if he would like me to explain how to stop the bus without even his passengers knowing the vehicle had come to rest, he said no I know how to drive.
    So good brakes and the right knowhow is paramount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $35.02K 545.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27455 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 70033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.