NEO nuenco nl

re: do your homework Thanks Alfie,I've looked at practically...

1. 172 Posts.
    re: do your homework Thanks Alfie,

I've looked at practically every junior oiler in Australia, and from a risk-return persoective there is nothing that comes close to NEO/OPL's play on California.

I know there are a lot of people who think these stocks are over-hyped, but I think the exact opposite. If you have sincerely done your own analysis/valuation you wouldn't have to question if you should buy or not. It really is a no-brainer.

Forget about the reserve numbers for a moment, and investigate the nature of the discoveries. If you talk to people in the know and correlate analog discoveries you will feel very comfortable with the risk. Besides managment has already stated that they have multiple discoveries! People should consult an oil and gas dictionary if they don't know what this means. :)

Unfortunately many people on HC have not taken the time to do this, and are bagging stock with absolutely no justification other than a hunch or feeling. Come on people...it only take a few hours to get a high degree fo comfort on what should be the biggest winner in your portfolio this and next year!

To be honest I don't really care if everyone climbs on board or not. But I believe that the purpose of these msg boards is to disemminate knowledge, not to incessently talk crap. Therefore I will continue to give my industry-based perspective and read those posts of others who have more experience in other sectors I follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.