LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Linius Microsoft Zoom webex, page-23

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    It's possible I've missed a trick here (by not topping up); however, on the balance of probabilities I think it's a pump and in this spec can't lose euphoria market mode, it's got a fair chance of working.

On the positive side, it was @MylesAbove (lot of respect for) who pointed out that Gavin Campion, the largest shareholder, could be silent driver behind marketing the smart video search engine.

It makes sense as Gavin is an entrepreneur with a colorful history, who most likely has been disqualified from being an ASX director.

As a shareholder, I quite like this - Gavin is youngish and motivated; there is nothing wrong at all with giving someone a second chance.

More interestingly, the 20 million plus options granted this year at 1 cent with a 2024 expiry (no one bothered to answer this) suggests very strongly someone is very motivated to cash in here - in time.

Who is this lucky 5 bagger person? I don't think it can be a director or wouldn't it be listed in the annual report?

So that brings me to the ask more questions side. For a start, Chris Richardson seems prepared to let this rocket launch without a single share, comforted solely by his wage. Would you bulls do the same?

"Big Stevie Cool" McGovern has stayed rather cool too after buying a lot in the early days, but that was some time ago and I didn't see him cashing in on any cheapies.

Even Gavin "the Champion" Campion hasn't bought in years unless those 20 million 1 cent oppies are personally minted for him.

So the big buyer recently is Gerard Bongiorno; the man with the plan behind the raises & may I point out, those who have bought with him have done pretty well - the whole sundae, sprinkles & the cherry, while the share price generally "tanks" not long there after on recent form.

Gerard gets a lower average & to boot, he gets paid plenty- and the sophisticated cap raise participants make bank.

Where is this company at then, rocket ship launched or failed take off?

In the long term the rocket ship is very possible - especially because of the blockchain ace in hole card; it does not get any bigger.

Yet the company says itself blockchain is an afterthought pushed to the side because of more pressing revenue opportunities.

This is the biggest mistake I've seen in a long time; wasted opportunity in the current crypto/blockchain fever.

Therefore, let's all shout out the Zoom chorus with Finbar; sounds great but didn't Gavin say on the webinar that he was having problems with Zoom and it would take like hours to do a demo, so he opted for the less well known option?

I watched it. There was no Zoom demo. Just an excuse that didn't impress at all.

Where are those glory hunters who appeared out of nowhere last week on a big up day and said "I was here all along but you girls' and guys' input hasn't been worth a pinch of xxxx so it prevented me from posting".

Yeah, right.

I used to think of this share as Bitcoin, now with all the SOI I'd settle for Ripple.

The time will come, but not convinced it's now.

As it will be.

Imo & Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 145043782 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7825813 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.