LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Linius report, page-38

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    I have and quite a few more questions, too.

The new hire in the education space is new; it is not realistic to expect her to sign clients in the first month or so of her appointment.

The education opportunity has fallen into the company's lap and they may or might not have found the right person.

The opportunity is very young to answer your question fully.

Quite amazingly, after the executive's hyper scatter gun market approach (reference the combined losses in 2018 & 2019), that the white ball settles on education as the next big thing.

Sports, security, blockchain, blowing up hyper personalized balloons.....

But no one invested here for the Australian/N.Z. market, did they? If the education space is a winner revenue wise, East Asian, European & North American students will need to get enthused.

This is a more than worthwhile TAM for the company to pursue; laser focused.

Definitely need to hire someone beyond Australia who can bring the fish, wine & loaves of bread; she/he is out there somewhere.

Passionate, talented, visionary & dedicated to the company's success.

Those of us who have tried LNU's product offering know the product works. You have said it yourself with regards to racing.

The "mouthpiece" whizard of Linius has lost his curtain of hype. Shareholders know what they've invested in now.

The biggest question I ask myself, and I don't have a full hand here but enough if it were to turn, is how will this capital raise go down?

Gerard looking after the best interests of the company per his mandate or his shareholder buddies & self?

The register lacks integrity and the dilution of long term shareholders over the years underscores the management & executive have also run out of integrity.

Perhaps a new CEO, chair & cornerstone investor whom people trust might turn the ship around out of this sea of Sub-Mediocrity?

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.