APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

link for today report, page-38

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Maybe Afterpay, in time, will have a separate product they can cross-sell to their millions of existing customers. This product could be an "Afterpay Credit Limit of say $5k or $10k subject to full NCCP (credit & repayment checks). Imagine how powerful and profitable that would be? I would sign up fast....it's effectively an interest free credit card. And safer and much more responsible for the consumer than credit cards as APT would do all the regulated checks upfront BUT unlike banks credit cards they would shut people off who are missing payments and not charge them any interest!. This could increase APT transaction volume 10 fold. Maybe, it can be called Afterpay Premium? Could be the first genuine and worthwhile competitor to credit cards.

Sky is the limit for Afterpay now they have first mover advantage. I can think of a few other ways APT could expand when they feel the time is right. Their 'data' is incredibly valuable. Let's hope, for shareholders sake, APT don't get a takeover offer for at least another 12 months and SH's miss out on much or all the upside from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.