WRK 5.88% 5.4¢ wrkr ltd

That's a great pick up and fantastic news for Wrkr @Roo Roo,...

1. 3,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    That's a great pick up and fantastic news for Wrkr @Roo Roo,

Link Group breathing confidence back into their market after the shake up and it looks like Wrkr will definitely go international!

What amount of members does a mandate of this magnitude (HSBC ORSO clients) add to Link Group's RSS platform of services? You would have to assume any new members flowing through this partnership will be serviced by all of Link Group's Retirement & Superannuation Solutions (RSS) "sub-contractor-vendors" as @norvest put it...... Wrkr are at the forefront, the core, within Link Group's RSS arm of services.

There's obviously more going on behind doors at the Wrkr headquarters than we could imagine.

I'm patiently waiting for more news to filter through from Wrkr management as they must be nearing completion or completed SoW 3 and ready to move on SoW4.

The question I guess we all have is....   what timeframes are we looking at here for Wrkr to supply these services to Link Group's Clients? (This question from my point of view, mainly relates to our Wrkr share price...  and I also have this question...  When does true confirmation come where more investors and larger institutional investors invest in the Wrkr story knowing that they have reduced and limited their risk?)

I'm under the impression our that our share price needs to be more "liquid". This tight register we are experiencing at the moment is not helping our share price movement and Wrkr needs a catalyst (a substantial material announcement) to catapult it to between 5c - 8c that I feel is a more realistic and a fair price based on Wrkr's superannuation side of the business and the amazing Link Group partnership.

Another question I have is along the lines of what @investig8 mentioned in a very recent post..... is Wrkr moving into range as a take over target?

This would be horrible IMO, at such a low share price!!!

I'm hoping Trent does hold on to his shares like @norvest put it....   "you will have to pry the shares outta my cold dead hands".

Anyhow, confidence MUST be building all around Wrkr's business these days and high level execs. must be talking behind closed doors about Wrkr now, as you would have to be blind not to pick up on what's materialising with the Wrkr business model, their ONE PLATFORM and the alignment with Link Group!

That brings me to Transactions 2.0 WrkrPay and simply....   what will it be based on, how will it work and finally, how will it ADD VALUE?

Wrkr way undervalued and ready for a rerate, IMO!

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.