GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

That's right, the money did come, POSCO paid it. The NORMAL...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    That's right, the money did come, POSCO paid it.

The NORMAL process still must be followed for transfer of title, until that administrative task is completed by the Argentinian government, the funds are held in escrow.

If people are disappointed it is not the fault of the company, it is the fault of their expectations versus the facts they have not sought out. I don't want or need to be told by GXY of every tiny detail involved each and every transaction.

I think most people would expect some formalities are required, and indeed, when it became apparent that these formalities were taking longer than normal, shareholders were informed.

You don't need to read too much between the lines to see that GXY are unhappy that it's taking so long. AT went over there to ensure the Salta documents were completely up to scratch, but as there was already a backlog and the courts were to close down for the whole of January it became evident that February would be the earliest that this would be completed.

In part that's the reason I posted the above, trying to cool the ardour of some posters here who's expectations seem not to be based on what has been said, but an interpretation of the facts that they would prefer.

Lots of posters here use the cautionary DYOR as a signature, but doing your own research involves being careful to keep the facts straight and not embellishing what we've been told with any additional expectations that we may wish. Don't count your chickens, DCYC, may be just as valid as DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.