ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

linked in, page-24

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    The stock price has taken a savage beating the last week or so and with many people basing their conclusions on a company's prospects with the direction of the line on its graph I agree with Sojourner that we may see ADO at, or under 5c soon as weak hands sell out to avoid more mental strain/paper losses.

What does this all mean? Nothing. Except those with confidence in the company's future growth prospects and earnings opportunities will have another chance to buy shares at a cheaper price than today, unfortunately not me though as I have all the shares I am ever going to buy.

It has been said that the stockmarket is simply a wonderfully efficient wealth transfer mechanism from the impatient to the patient. This is true although overly simplistic. It is providing you are invested in the right company. It would have been no good for instance a few years back a shareholder in ABC Learning watching a declining share price thinking the stock market is simply a wealth transfer mechanism from..... Time will tell whether ADO at these prices is a bargain or a wealth destroyer and in the meantime we have the wonderfully enlightening Ella to entertain and instruct us.

It is great to have you back Ella. This forum is a far lesser place when you don't have the time to grace us with your presence and wisdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.