AMI 2.63% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Thankyou Joelstar. AS always, I appreciate your posts.However...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thankyou Joelstar. AS always, I appreciate your posts.
    However the issue I have with AMI is as follows ( and please leave out your obnoxious response such as "that it's time to get out mate" - It says more about you than me.
    I'll set out my concerns with AMI, and specifically the Dargues purchase, which is more focused on the AMI culture than anything else:

1. How was the decision to buy Dargues arrived at? How was the due diligence so misled or incompetent? Why was there no report to shareholders?
    2. Why wasn't the Dargues due diligence reviewed by an independent third party external to Dargues at the time of purchase?
    3. Why did the company obtain legal advice to confirm that there was no need to obtain shareholders' approval for the purchase of Dargues. So the company got legal advice to confirm that there was no need to seek the approval of the owners of the company (i.e. us shareholders) to basically piss shareholder's funds straight up the wall.
    4. After the massive loss on Dargues, why was no review undertaken to ensure that it will not happen again?
    5. What was the outcome of the company's claim (if any) on its D&O insurance? Was this looked at?
    6. What steps has AMI taken to correct the company's behaviour / culture?
    Judging by the market's negative regard for AMI, I would say none. But I'm absolutely willing to stand corrected.
    Are you still there Joelstar?

Regards
    Stretguy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $661.7K 3.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 99203 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 557412 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 1772788
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.