AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

The after Market auction every day allows accumulation of good...

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    The after Market auction every day allows accumulation of good volumes of cheap AMI shares only through lack or announcements to the ASX by Management. Some may begin to believe Management seem to want a lower share price in the short term. Look at the average buy in price our Director's have bought in at and how little a share price rise will result in proformance bonus shares for them. It should be 40 cent share price goal just to make up for the Dargues purchase.I love our future prospects going forward but whoever is in charge of updating shareholders should lift there game.Even this fantastic Federation project why not change the name now if they have to change it I personally would keep it. They should consult shareholders on a name change as we don't need a name we can't pronounce or find it hard to spell. Bryan act like a leader and inform us more and shorten the safety reporting that goes on and on wasting so much time every meeting.It is important just give us the numbers and move forward to the mining side.If you inform us more during the quarter many wouldn't be annoyed at the huge amount of time talking about our safety record every meeting.While never saying sorry we lost over 130 mill of shareholders money on Dargues. I have owned a Company for 35 years and never once praised myself for never getting injuries in the workplace. Future Profits and the shareprice is why we buy shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.