AMI 5.56% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

LinkedIn Updates from Aurelia Metals, page-63

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    @zereal

The AFR reported in that article you mentioned:

"Investor sources said during pricing talks, CEO Mick Mullen had made it clear he doesn't see Metal Acquisition Limited as a single-asset company, betting its fate on CSA copper mine, which has a six-year mine life to 2029 at current measures. While he stopped short of revealing its pipeline, fund managers were pointing to listed miner Aurelia Metals Limited as a potential target."

Note: Metals Acquisition Limited (MAC) is seeking to raise A$300 million for ASX debut.

MAC lodged a prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (on 26 January 2024) to undertake an initial public offering in Australia of CHESS depository interests and to seek a dual listing on the ASX. See link below:

https://www.metalsacquisition.com/i...ing-with-Lodgement-of-Prospectus/default.aspx

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.272M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55948 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.