AMI 0.00% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Granted this has been posted on ASX but thought good to keep...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Granted this has been posted on ASX but thought good to keep this thread up to date and great to see a rise in 'likes' on LinkedIn for AMI posts and comments are all positive. Great to see AMI's SP exceed $0.115 last week and copper price showing signs of a recovery for now...https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5985/5985611-4be24508e5363cac0eaa3416bf8e1da6.jpg

Today, we were excited torelease the results of our recent successful, four-hole exploration program atthe Nymagee Deposit in the Cobar Region.

Reaffirming the significant prospectivity of the Cobar Region, the programincluded the highest zinc assays recorded at Nymagee (37.9% Zn) and some of thehighest copper (13.4% Cu) and silver (254g/t Ag) assay results since drillingstarted in the area in 1905!

Head to our website to read the full story.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5985/5985613-d564be3f4c2304abdc0e8f0ad028dc0e.jpg

Nymagee explorationupdate - Aurelia Metals

aureliametals.com •1 min read

• You and 154 others
    • 10 comments
    • 1 repost

AndrewGraham

Copper, copper, copper. Not often you see two ~30m intercepts of around2%Cu in a single hole. Plus, a separate cracking zinc interval. Greatwork Owen Thomas, Todd McGilvray and the entire Nymagee District exploration team. Smashing it.

Scott Williamson

Well done William Porter the unsung hero

Samuel McRae

Scott Williamson Well done Owen Thomas the true unsung hero

William Porter

Haha not my handywork Scotta, I only drill high grade gold intercepts

Thomas Rivett

9m at 2.9% Cu between lenses certainly jumps out. Well done.

AndrewGraham

Well spotted Thomas Rivett. Including 3m of that grading 5.7%! Not bad from an inter lens stockwork.

Todd McGilvray

The old Nymagee Mine has a long history and has a soft spot in a lot ofpeople’s hearts. The mineralisation was something pretty special to see andlooking forward to getting back there. Well done Owen Thomas and Samuel McRae

Andrew Sloot

Fantastic news. Well done Aurelia Metals team.

Bradley Clyde

Great news! The Cobar region just keeps on giving.

LindenSproule

Cobar will produce for years to come, well done Aurelia and up the IronRingers!

GLTASH
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $109.4K 563.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133334 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1547715 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.