AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"we may get to see how these DRC guys defend their case - I...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664
    "we may get to see how these DRC guys defend their case - I would be very much looking forward to hearing their arguments. What could they possibly come up with?"

Well, it's funny that you happen to mention that at this very time, as I have heard a 'rumour' redface.png circulating around the traps, that those in the DRC making up the team 'corrupt and co incorporated and their legal eagles' realise that they are lacking the necessary firepower to adequately defend themselves in this matter, so they have chosen to cast their net far and wide in an effort to find some extremely rare but talented trolls, such as those that are dedicated and rusted on to the hc AVZ threads. Who will relentlessly without fear and have no shame are prepared to bore the living crap out of all those unsuspecting silly souls that stumble across their moronic verse, which by design simply numbs the unsuspecting brain of the unwary, who unfortunately gets caught off guard by these obnoxious and extreme trolls, in their quest to stupify the masses.

So yeah, we have the A team (aka squirrelgrip, rockustar, convoluted, & howlyowly etc, etc) that you are looking for right here, please take them with you rolleyes.png with our blessings and use them in any manner you chose, especially if it hurts a little. sneaky.png

SYcool.png hv a great evening all just some light-hearted banter until we can once again repeat the show, see you all back here 2mrw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.