AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Lithium King,you are certainly entitled to your opinion and many...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Lithium King,

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and many AVZ holders might feel similar with some of their thoughts given what has transpired over this excessively long journey and the ridiculous and hugely costly delay to the project to make any announceable progress thus far imo.

However, when 'Bad Santa' sabotaged the project (imo) several years ago, it was Nigel that stepped up to the plate and coped the flack for the SP receding down to 4.5c in order to keep the company viable and it was Nigel that was also at the helm when the SP hit its ATH of $1.36c and no one was complaining at that time, however, I do think many knew what was about to un ravelling at that time or thereabouts.

Time in AVZ over the journey has taught me to look beyond the anger and frustration (mine includedmad.png) not to mention the endless and somewhat shameless troll parade over the years and realise that Nigel simply does not give up!!!! Whether it's Nige or almost any other CEO at the helm they will always look after themselves and to expect otherwise is either ignorant or at best foolish imo.

Finally, experience tells me that I might suggest to you be careful of building a rod for your own back as it would probably be prudent at this stage, as this event is yet to play out and if it eventuates with a positive outcome possibly a return in excess of 2 bucks a share or the issuance of a ML, those that bagged Nige and co will be undoubtedly remembered, if it ends in tears however Nige and the SHldrs will have to wear it and all that comes with it, in addition to the G...s reminding all and sundry I told you so.rolleyes.png

SY cool.png I hope all shareholders are having a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.