PDN 5.14% $12.56 paladin energy ltd

grantthx for your extensive and well presented reply.i have no...

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    grant
    thx for your extensive and well presented reply.
    i have no problems with PDN and its subsidiaries, just the economics disturb my evaluations. i said i may buy back at a lower price.
    i am used to be criticized here, i have no problems with that. i read posts her, reply, get myself into trouble for not running with the prevailing stream at times....in the endeffect i run my own affairs. this is a discussion forum.
    it seems, i dont make myself clear enough, i read all replies to the discussion, the point i am trying to get across is as follows, we are only starting to enter a third age....., a completely different living and business environment, we never have been used to, a completely new world to live and to experience, eg, high unemployment, financial restrictions, very tight lending criterias, most of us have to go back to more basics.., and there are many more examples to be named. the question on my mind is, do we need all the nuclear power stations to satisfy the demands, can other energy sources PARTLY do the same task,
    we all referring to china continuously......, china may slow down considerably....what then, it is no good, saying china will not.., how do WE know, we are not dealing in the big business world. it seems to me there are far too many uncertainties created by the present and to be continued turmoil to be sure about anything. the same with charts, i dont see how these can apply to the daily strong fluctuations in the international market and demands. and i am not offending chartists. its just my opinion. i dont mind to be reprimanded for my post. have a good sunday. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.680(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.71 $12.09 $73.41M 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8050 $12.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.58 5545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.