PDN 1.30% $13.30 paladin energy ltd

Dull. China are building 25 reactors. Nuclear power is not only...

1. 125 Posts.
    Dull. China are building 25 reactors. Nuclear power is not only desirable it is essential. France as you know are 80% nuclear power and they want to increase this further. Oh as a side track....Even though Brittish nuclear power is about 7% of the total consumed, the cost on a monthly bill is 100 pounds more than the French pay. My point here is in 5 years time when we are paying through the nose for power and experiencing cuts, people mighht wake up to themselves for burying their head in the sand along with this current government when it comes to nuclear power. The fact is Nuclear reactors have never been safer The third and soon to be built 4th generation reactors are fool proof. People are ignorant in regard to just how efficient they are. Australia is certainly being left behind when it comes to N. Ah, I here you say, there are other means!! Well what are they, when are they and how efficient are they? If you go to the NRC website you might be shocked as to how many countries are applying to build reactors...There are over 100 in the pipeline. Now you already know my opinion as to why GE are buying into PDN( see yesterdys post) Importantly....Consider this....

Typical 1 GWe Nuclear power plant - Per year
    Consumes - 20 tonnes Uranium
    Produces - 1 tonne HWL
    - 1 Cubic metre vitrified HWL

This waste will be much less with silex

Typical 1 GWe Coal Power plant - per year
    Consumes - 3/4 Million tonnes black coal
    Produces - 250,000 tonnes solid waste
    - 7+ Million tonnes CO2

Note the absence of CO2 in N Power. Not to mention the solid waste. That my friend is why we need Nuclear and why eventually PDN will come good. Will there be a demand for U in the future? Go check out how many countries are applying to build them. Oh did I mention India. They are up for 25 or so!! Have a nice Sunday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.30
Change
-0.175(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $3.981B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.28 $19.38M 1.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 212 $13.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.30 6108 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.