SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

links with fmj are a negative.

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Many HC posters think that FMJ's sp increases are a positive for MOT. Three FMJ Directors are key players at MOT so presumably their success in getting FMJ up and running should be encouraging for MOT.
    The market doesn't seem to think so - the sp is stuck below 10 cents and sellers exceed buyers, ( markedly so if we ignore the props at 9 cents).
    Why the hesitancy?
    1. Key MOT players are obviously busy trying to finalise an overseas potash deal for FMJ so when will MOT's promised March Directors' meeting occur?
    2. The recent MOT Report lists some reservations about finances. It is therefore disappointing that Red Paragon and MVH assets remain unsold. Is this because Directors are busy elsewhere or are the assets not as valuable as previously indicated?
    3. A reading of HC's threads suggests that many posters fear that FMJ is all hot air - prick the balloon and the reverberations must affect MOT.
    4. Jitto and Frank seem to attract controversy, as shown by-
    the replacement of KEY Directors in August 2010;
    the mystery of the Grindlay fundraising on behalf of MVH;
    the extraordinary Red Paragon acquisition;
    the disappointing performance of ATW whilst they were Directors...
    Now I accept that they have repositioned MOT into a potentially lucrative area but will the outcomes match the rhetoric?
    Disclosure - I've held these since PBI days so hopefully readers will excuse my impatience!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.