LIO 5.00% 1.9¢ lion energy limited

Becoming very real now...Given the volumes that keep trading day...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Becoming very real now...

Given the volumes that keep trading day to day, LIO has every chance of holding it's recent gains...if not continuing it's rise.

And what a surprise it would be if the oppies actually ended up in the money after all this time?

Whether they are or not, my bet is for a share consolidation once the expiry date passes...with or without them being exercised.

Probably set at 50:1, with a SPP thrown in, just to help everyone end up with "marketable parcels"

Assuming this goes ahead, as I see it, LIO would probably end up with about 45m shares on issue and given todays close, a share price somewhere near 80c.

So by mid 2005, the new look LIO would have daily production of about 22 barrels per share, assuming they still have Bula, or 10 barrels per share, assuming they don't...and would have already sole risk drilled Dawang and Solang, with P50 reserves of 8.9mmbo and 4.7mmbo respectively.

A hit in either of these would do wonders for the share price!

I am sure there will still be some stigma attached to the company regardless of what they do, but the new look LIO would eventually attract a whole new group of investors.

Anyway, that's what I would do if I were at the helm of LIO.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $2.729K 141K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 159000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 25851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.