SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

I just received an email back from Roger Poh,He stated that the...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I just received an email back from Roger Poh,

He stated that the Signature Metals has a CIL (Carbon in Leach) plant. Their modular plants are only suitable for alluvial / soft rock ore mining (which he mentioned is fairly common in West Africa). The suitability of this approach still has to be investigated when it comes SBL's tenements.

On a side note, I've tried to do a bit of research into modular mining plants and have read some interesting things:

High processing rates:

Consep Consep manufactures and supplies Modular Mining Plants from 3 tonnes/hr through to 70+ tonnes/hr.

Source

Widely Used:

Gekko Systems’ InLine Leach Reactor has been safely operated in over 50 gold mines worldwide. This is due to the mixture of its innovative design, effective operating and maintenance practices and the focus on safety and environmental issues.

Source

Portable:

Recent technological developments in modular plant design range from simple—such as an ingenious fastening system for tank construction that eliminates conventional bolting or welding—to complex, involving completely modular pre-concentration plants that can be towed down an incline or lowered down a shaft to carry out crushing, screening and gravity/flotation processing underground.

Source

Quick:

At the beginning of this project, Ballarat Goldfields said they wanted to pour gold by
    Christmas. We did preliminary studies in March and April 2005 and Ballarat Goldfields
    were ready for us to start preparations for building in July

Source - Case Study of Ballarat Gold Fields (BFG)

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.