SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hi gang,Been out of the discussion for a bit and watching things...

1. 244 Posts.
    Hi gang,

Been out of the discussion for a bit and watching things unfold.

Not much point in either predicting SP a week back ... or now ... without some basis for the analysis. I'm inclined to respectfully skip through any suggestions on which way the SP might go.

If you look at the weekly, there's a three week floor (support?) of 0.014 on reducing volume. Bolls look set to squeeze in the next week or so, indicating some of the accumulation is exhausting these price levels. Who's guess if it pops down (quite possible) or up (also possible), but if punters are going to throw ideas around on potential SP leading up to TO, let see them supported by some analysis. There's a big difference between 0.035 and under 0.010.

On fundamentals, I found the drill results to be good. While the Liongold focus on chasing deeper veins makes a logical argument, isn't it also the case that SBL keep hitting reasonably shallow, widespread and economic grades over the 3km-odd spread of drilling? Happy to be corrected (I'm no geo), but if I'd seen that picture building when SP was at 0.04 I reckon I'd jump in!

I think Alex999 sums up our options very nicely for us holders in his recent posts.

Best

COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.