SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

...Kingkev......I dont really want to go on too much here as i...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

...Kingkev...

...I dont really want to go on too much here as i too am a silly holder but there are a couple of very distinct differences between LRC and SBL....Not i said LRC and SBL and not the LRC takeover nd the SBL takeover....This is a huge difference...

...At the time of KCN takeover of LRC, LRC had a very strong in ground resource with huge upside in exploration potential....SBL IMO do not have this although i do consider the resource to be fine, the main problem here is the capital structure of SBL...Put simply it has gotten way out of hand....
    ...WE must REMEMBER the takeover of SBL is valued somewhere between 50 and 60 million...we can all cry about the merits but in todays market this is fully priced and thats WHY directors have sold us out....They know exactly what SBL is worth...Lets face it they hold a dman site more stock than we do and also they have a far more indepth insight...
    ....This is absolutely clear and noone can argue with that....dont want to say much more do what you want and what suits your investment decisions, and others will do their own...

....RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.