SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

liongold takeover cannot be taken seriously, page-4

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    It’s an interesting dynamic to say the least.

As CEB says many gold stocks including juniors have moved recently probably buoyed by POG improving and US keeping interest rates low until at least 2014 and talk of further QE if needed.

Yet SBL continues to sit there in it’s 1.5-1.6 range despite two new substantial shareholders appearing on the register and the crusher being successfully installed. Also for the first time the company has outlined production costs for the current quarter. Granted there’s still a lot that needs to be clarified though.

I liked KendalW’s thought process in posts earlier this week but tend to think CUB might be closer to the real issue for SBL – but here’s hoping for the best.

To me it looks like SBL bought a gold project in GFC1 cheaply. They then tried to get it going, talk it up (via existing plant, tailings, nearby resources and manganese) with a view to flipping it in better times, except those times never quite arrived and now LG hope to pick it up cheaply in GFC2.

Highopes I admire you for having the inclination and determination to read the latest documents from LG. I should read them too, but for now I figure they have wasted enough of my time. I thought you captured the sentiment perfectly with the thread title.

Glta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.