liongold up 30%, page-5

1. 587 Posts.
    Accepting the offer is becoming very tempting:

LG has no money to purchase on market but has big friends with deep pockets
    No brokerage or transfer fees on acceptance of offer so no SGX bullshit
    Sudden rise in LG share price (30%)
    2 Hedge funds buying shares on market and apparently supporting LG
    Black Knight from left field (Weiss) who totally screwed us

I have said previously, I would be happy with a 2 cent cash offer.

They have probably reached this benchmark (IMO). Thats as its stand today, what will LG shares be worth when the share transactions are completed and some millions of LG shares are dumped into the SGX.

LG share price seems to defy market or fundamental principles - announce a loss and go up, dilute the share holding and go up, no positive news from other operations and goes up.

I think that this is just blatant manipulation, patrticularly from asian influences so I cannot hold SBL much longer even though I was a supporter of the "dont sell" position since the takeover announcement.

I will probably wait until the last possible moment but this is becoming untenable, particularly when we have a large fund apparently supporting LG (dont fight city hall).

I still think the LG business model is flawed and if the mine goes to them then good luck as their other operations dont appear to be viable (they need Konongo to legitimise their business model)

Unforunately I think we were totally screwed by a disreputable board, I thought I was buyng into an undervalued miner on the verge of being a producer, not expecting to be sold out to the first bunch of &*%$#@ to come along with a pocket full of dollars and a good deal for the board.

Hope this provokes a bit of a discussion as I am now very unsure as to what to do.

HH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.