SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

liongold

1. 100 Posts.
    I cant see anything in the following to make me think SH's have any gold mining expertise to gain from this outfit and add SH value.
    Apart from Directors of course.

From Yahoo Finance Singapore:

"LionGold Corp Ltd, formerly, The Think Environmental Co. Ltd, is a Singapore-based investment holding company. The Company, and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the manufacturing of office equipment, trading, engineering, procurement and construction projects. The Company has three segments: investment holdings, clean development mechanism (CDM) projects and office equipment. The Company operates in three main geographical segments by location of customers, namely United States, Europe and Japan. Other geographical areas mainly comprise Canada, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and other countries. The Company’s subsidiaries include Think Power Pte. Ltd., Think Investments Pte. Ltd., Ivy Bushes Holdings Ltd., Good Prezzie Trading Ltd. and The Think Environmental Co. Sdn. Bhd. In February 2011, the Company completed the acquisition of 70% of the issued and paid-up share capital in Mornington Offshore "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.