CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

lionhunter, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Consider also that Fannie and Freddie share prices plunged to BELOW ONE DOLLAR as their shareholders realise that whilst the FED may keep the business structures intact to keep the US / global mortgage system alive, share investments in them are now intrinsically worthless.

Chinese invested 1.4 trillion bucks in these so dont know how this will affect them ..... equity? secured bonds?

Maybe same thing could happen here eg a "hypothetical" ANZ CDS counterpart default would see ANZ intrinsically worthless for its shareholders , but u would expect RBA to step in and keep the trust account / deposits / mortgages intact as Oz also moved to the LEFT like the US.

Bottomline IMO the global BANKING INDUSTRY and hence the global financial system as we know it (the "Matrix") is at risk of morph change but the global FEDS have shown they are (hypothetically) prepared to step in with bigger and bigger bandaids each time ... an MO which can only spell demise of the USDX beyond current "cons" ... but then again ALL paper is similarly at risk ...... ergo Ark Theory 101.

My point is simple ........ if I was 100% confident of my cash at call being 'safe' in a "bank account". I would prob be at 100% cash in this asset deflation stage of the megabear (C-wave). However since I am not so confident, retain "only" 50% cash and waiting nervously for the time I can spot the BOTTOM of the resources retrace to change
    bank accounts from "which bank" to the truly global "bank"... BHP.

Meanwhile I retain an aggressive portfolio of considered future emerging "situation" resources champions for the "balance" and in preparation for the monetary hyper-inflation wave to follow (IMOOC)... megabear "D" .... Btw mates think im crazy haha ... but am sticking to my guns.

Only disappointment thus far is I over-estimated the olympian capabilities of CMR's bridge to meet the strict time windows of safety and opportunity ....

Its all degrees of risk u feel comfortable with ... so long as u have your paid off roof over yr head, yr emerging vegie patch and a bit of the BBB philosophy and a good sense of humour, then the rest c'est lavie haha.

Dangerous and opportunistic times NEVER before experienced by mankind .... exhilirating.

Its all personal thinking I am happy to share ..... or else there is the "ignore" button ......

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.