LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

With all the effort the BoD has placed attempting to feed us...

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    With all the effort the BoD has placed attempting to feed us with social media updates I think the least we could all do is show them some acknowledgement and help promote the business. I don't know of any media feed presented by Liontown that I'm yet to acknowledge and have made a conscious effort to make sure of this. There are also companies that are working along side of us such as Zenith and Byrnecut to name a couple that present stories and feeds with Liontown as the emphasis.

LinkedIn, X (Twitter), YouTube, Instagram and Facebook are all platforms that present these updates and feeds. If you have access and have a different to the naysayers and shorters then you have an opportunity to promote your views by clicking on an acknowledgment button.

And remember it's not only Liontown Resources that highlight this amazing company so if you have the time use the search window. You could start with the words Liontown Resources, Tony Ottaviano, Tim Goyder etc.

I'm sure many on here are all over this already and have been from the very first media post. Let's band together and give the company a deserving thumbs up everywhere we think it's due.

Onwards & upwards
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6240/6240600-ea105787c29c65bbcad2b578dd813938.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.040(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 73.0¢ 66.8¢ $8.838M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 476775 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.