ASX 2.50% $63.23 asx limited

Hi Ecneitap, my sentiment exactly, we are thinking on the same...

1. 280 Posts.
    Hi Ecneitap, my sentiment exactly, we are thinking on the same lines. I never noticed your posting on it yesterday, shame I missed out on that price, however I have bid in at the moment.

I have to agree, charting it is way too early right now although I'm bit concerned about the gap it has left with today's opening. Overall the chart is looking good at the moment and with Gas & Oil being the favorites we could see further gains.

I noticed some big names in the Top 20 shareholders and as you mentioned with Oil prices on the rise and OAO Yukos unable to supply china right now there are fears further rises to Oil prices with increasing demand.

We know energy demands are increasing every year with LNG opts another solution to the energy crisis. The prospectus states, "the IEO2004 also indicated that the international trade in LNG grew substantially by 62% between 1995 and 2002. This growth trend is expected to continue."

Sounds very profitable.

I don't think it will take long for investors to pick up on it.

(damm, just noticed the price is going up while I'm writing this! - might have to buy at closing.)

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.