ASX 0.00% $61.65 asx limited

Excellent closing today Ecneitap, agreed LNG has chosen a good...

1. 280 Posts.
    Excellent closing today Ecneitap, agreed LNG has chosen a good sector with strong sentiment. LNG is still showing bullish signs and so is the energy index, with the low issue of shares we would be expecting further gains just solely based on the new announcement released today. I recently saw a documentary on India regarding the energy crisis this country is facing and has been on the lookout for cheaper energy resources as its economy continues to grows at such a rapid rate. Hence, in the announcement today as it states, "with a major Indian industrial group for the 15-year supply", 15 years is a good start !!

Your absolutely right, it is always difficult to predict with any new float and if the gap will get filled, it could happen tomorrow or next month. Who knows? - Got in @ 31.5, maybe a bit high but with the latest announcement just released should entice investors with the growing potential LNG is exercising at such an early stage to its listing.

I doubt daytraders would look at this stock right now but then again you never know. However, I suspect there's enough out there for daytraders to play with no shortage of rallies right now. It will be interesting to see if it can get above 32.5c, I think there is some resistance at this level and if it can continue with the uptrend then we may see the share price near 36 - 38c before that gaps gets filled.

Too early to tell, I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Thanks Ecneitap, best of luck to you also.

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.